Monday, July 15, 2019

The Nettings Do NZ - Week 49


Because I’m behind a week, it’s hard to recall the details.  The things I recall for sure are that both Caleb and I were sick.  He never complains so for him to have to go to bed for a bit because he’s febrile and not feeling well says something.  Kensley didn’t seem to miss a beat despite us being sick.  On Saturday, Kensley and I went to Ella’s family’s for lunch.  It was really nice of them to have us over and Kensley had a BALL showing off.  I think her family realizes that we will take good care of Ella if she does end up in Canada!  Caleb and I were supposed to go out to Godley Head on the weekend but because we were sick, we had to cancel. 
Kensley has really started to love writing with paper and pen.  She doesn’t want a marker, crayon or pencil crayon, always her pen and she’s getting pretty good at holding it!

Things are getting real as we prep for our departure!

Sweet girl


Out for a stroll



Loving her pen and paper



Her first car, from Hugh!



<3



Hill training



Ella's family (minus her mom who is taking the picture)


No comments:

Post a Comment